27 November 2011

Dear Imaginary Readers.

Dear Imaginary Readers.

I think I'm back.  Think, because sometimes, from day to day, I feel like a completely different person, and as a full time college student, this is the time of year when the world seems to come unglued around the ears.

Looking back at some of the posts from the beginning of 2010, I'm amazed.  And not in a good way.  Another blog author I read talked about the rising level of maturity she could see in her own writing after sticking with her blog for a number of years.  She said you just had to stick with it.  Well, I didn't.  Then.  But I hope to give it a try now.

The posts with specific "-day" appellations like a book review every Thursday and a story serial every Saturday and some sketches every Friday weren't necessarily a bad idea, but I doubt I'll have the time or inclination to do them EVERY Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 

I'm not going to be ambitious this time around.  I'm not going to dream about having a massive following.  I'm not even going to give in to the temptation to constantly check the "Overview" and "Stats" pages from the dashboard.  And, the second week of December, I'm flying across the country for my best friend's wedding, and before that I have finals.  So above all, I'm not going to be a slave to this blog.  I have a life (I do!) so I will only post on my schedule.

And I'll try to make sure that what I want to say is either worth being said or at least said the best way I know how before I hit that Publish button.

No comments:

Post a Comment